Pennville, IN Car Insurance Legendary Companies

Compare lots of bids from legendary Pennville, Indiana car insurance companies for the best value.

Get Quotes From The Best & Compare

Erie
About : Over 86 years of combined insurance experience, Smith Insurance Services aims to "Exceed Your Expectations!"

115 S Main Street, Montpelier, IN 47359
Distance: 8.1 Miles

Recent Facebook Posts:
  • Auto-Owners Insurance saved a client $980 per year on three vehicles and a motorcycle today! Give us a call and let us help you save premium dollars!!!!.
  • UPDATE ON CARNIVAL - Should it rain on Wednesday, the Back to School carnival will be at the Montpelier Civic Center. We are optimistic, though!!! 70% chance of rain afternoon means 30% chance it wont rain at all and 100% chance it will wait until we are done Wednesday morning??? Who agrees with me???? Please print off and bring your registration form completed with you Wednesday morning.
  • Smith Insurance Services is hosting their 9th annual Back to School Carnival on July 29th, beginning at 10 AM until supplies are exhausted or 12 noon! Theme this year is - "Have a poppin good year!" Bounce houses, carnival games, door prizes, backpacks with supplies - compliments of local merchants, organizations and individuals! K-8th grade and parents must attend.
State Farm
About : Portland, Indiana Insurance Agent. Home Insurance, Auto Insurance, Business Insurance, Life Insurance, and Financial Services

410 W Votaw St, Portland, IN 47371-1344
Phone: 260-766-4080
Fax: 260-766-4193
Distance: 9.4 Miles

Recent Facebook Posts:
  • I like singing in the rain and hopping in puddles\u2014outside! Water sensors help you keep your rain boots reserved for those outdoor puddles. st8.fm/HomeInfo.
  • Starting your first career? It\u2019s a great time to start looking at your finances, too. Call me to talk through your options.
  • Look to the West!!! http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jupiter-venus-to-converge-in-star-of-bethlehem-moment/.
Travelers

327 S MAIN ST, DUNKIRK, IN 47336
Phone: 765-649-1170
Fax: 765-649-3545
Email: csmith@insurewithmasters.com
Distance: 8.9 Miles

Masters Insurance Agency
Erie

327 S Main Street, Dunkirk, IN 47336
Distance: 8.9 Miles

State Farm

1216 N Meridian St, Portland, IN 47371-1027
Phone: 260-726-7928
Fax: 260-225-4176
Distance: 9.4 Miles

State Farm

1216 N Meridian Street, Portland, IN 47371-3174
Phone: 260-726-7928
Fax: 260-225-4176
Distance: 9.4 Miles

Erie

305 N Meridian, Portland, IN 47371
Distance: 9.7 Miles

ENCORE INSURANCE GROUP LLC - PORTLAND
Liberty Mutual Independent

1125 N MERIDIAN ST, PORTLAND, IN 47371
Phone: (812) 689-6740
Fax: (812) 689-3001
Distance: 9.5 Miles

Travelers

6331 CONSTITUTION DR STE B, FORT WAYNE, IN 46804
Phone: 260-415-8844
Fax: 260-432-4679
Distance: 40.0 Miles

Gibson Insurance Group - Fort Wayne

200 E. Main St., Suite 820 Fort Wayne, Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Distance: 40.7 Miles

State Farm

16 E 29th Street, Anderson, IN 46016-5201
Phone: 765-778-7223
Distance: 39.6 Miles

THE LON BROWN COMPANY INC
Liberty Mutual Independent

2009 E 10TH ST, ANDERSON, IN 46012
Phone: (765) 643-5555
Fax: (765) 649-8249
Distance: 37.8 Miles

Paul E. Stein
Allstate

6242 W Jefferson Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Phone: (260) 459-1700
Fax: (260) 459-3102
Distance: 39.3 Miles

Thompson Insurance and Financial Services Inc
Nationwide

3414 Main St, Anderson, IN 46013-4241
Phone: (765) 644-6787
Fax: (765) 649-3568
Distance: 39.9 Miles

Rodney Smith
Allstate

8938 Lima Rd Ste R, Fort Wayne, IN 46818
Phone: (260) 489-3977
Fax: (260) 489-5100
Distance: 46.3 Miles


Jay County, IN Car Insurance Legendary Companies
Browse Western & Central Indiana Car Insurance